Welcome to the New Look of The Funded Sports Trader

Normal: 100k Challenge

Prepare for the ultimate challenge – the $100,000 Package. This three-step adventure demands a minimum trading period of 5 days in each step. In both step 1 and step 2, you must place a minimum of 15 bets, with each bet representing 1% of the challenge value. Challenge yourself further, as the bet maximum is set at 5% of the package value across all steps. Keep your daily losses in check, with a maximum limit of 10%, and ensure your overall loss doesn’t exceed 15% in all steps. Set your sights on a 20% profit in steps 1 and 2. And here’s the exciting twist – in step 3, if you successfully meet the challenge criteria, your entry fee will be refunded. Ready to accept the ultimate challenge? Purchase now and embark on your journey to financial excellence!