Welcome to the New Look of The Funded Sports Trader

Normal: 10k Challenge

Introducing the $10,000 Challenge, a multi-step adventure with a minimum trading duration of 5 days in each step. In both step 1 and step 2, you must place a minimum of 15 bets, with each bet equating to 1% of the challenge value. Feel the thrill as you push your limits, with the bet maximum set at 5% of the package value in all steps. Keep your daily losses within the 10% limit and ensure that your overall loss doesn’t exceed 15% in all steps. Aim high for a 20% profit in steps 1 and 2. As an added bonus, in step 3, if you meet the challenge criteria, your entry fee will be fully refunded. Don’t miss out! Purchase now to seize this exciting opportunity.