Welcome to the New Look of The Funded Sports Trader

Normal: 25k Challenge

Prepare for the $25,000 Challenge, a journey with three steps, each lasting a minimum of 5 days. In step 1 and step 2, you must place a minimum of 15 bets, with each bet amounting to at least 1% of the challenge value. Push your trading skills to the limit, as the bet maximum is capped at 5% of the package value in all steps. Keep your daily losses in check, with a maximum limit of 10%, and ensure your overall loss doesn’t exceed 15% in all steps. Set your sights on a 20% profit in steps 1 and 2. Plus, in step 3, if you meet the challenge criteria, your entry fee will be refunded. Ready to take on this challenge? Purchase now and kickstart your path to financial success!