Welcome to the New Look of The Funded Sports Trader

Normal: 50k Challenge

Step up to the plate with the $50,000 Challenge, featuring three progressive steps, each requiring a minimum trading duration of 5 days. To progress, you’ll need to place a minimum of 15 bets in both step 1 and step 2, with each bet amounting to at least 1% of the challenge value. Push the boundaries as the bet maximum is set at 5% of the package value throughout all steps. Keep your daily losses within the 10% limit and ensure your overall loss doesn’t exceed 15% in all steps. Aim high for a 20% profit in steps 1 and 2. And here’s the thrilling part – in step 3, if you meet the challenge criteria, your entry fee will be fully refunded. Ready to accept the challenge? Purchase now to secure your spot!