Welcome to the New Look of The Funded Sports Trader

Normal: 5k Challenge

Get ready for the $5,000 Challenge, a thrilling three-step journey where each step lasts a minimum of 5 days. In both step 1 and step 2, you’ll need to place a minimum of 15 bets, with each bet representing at least 1% of the challenge value. Feel the excitement as you aim for the stars, with the bet maximum set at 5% of the package value in all steps. Manage your risks wisely, with a maximum daily loss limit of 10%, and ensure your overall loss doesn’t exceed 15% across all steps. Your goal in steps 1 and 2 is to achieve a target profit of 20%. And here’s the cherry on top – in step 3, if you meet the challenge criteria, your entry fee will be refunded. Ready to take on the challenge? Purchase now and embark on your journey to financial success!